Some of my first pictures with BI

A place to show off your work & creation created with BlackInk!
corpus

Some of my first pictures with BI

Postby corpus » 24 Jan 2014, 01:52

Ok, so I think that I should clarify that Im a noob in the sense that I have never drawn anything on a computer. But Im a quick learner and think that if people just invest time and effort most things can be learnt in due time. So, anyway Im trying out diffrent techniques and just trying the program out. If anyone has a pointers, comments or just want to say something- go ahead. :P Also the pics are lowres

Chemical-City-One.jpg
The very first picture I made with BI
Chemical-City-One.jpg (206.14 KiB) Viewed 8266 times

armor-färdig.jpg
The second pic I made with BI
armor-färdig.jpg (149.93 KiB) Viewed 8266 times

Dark-Grave-2-för-nätet - Copy.jpg
Dark-Grave-2-för-nätet - Copy.jpg (135.03 KiB) Viewed 8266 times

corpus

Re: Some of my first pictures with BI

Postby corpus » 24 Jan 2014, 01:56

Some more pics

Färdig.png
Färdig.png (237.79 KiB) Viewed 8265 times

Skinthight-study.jpg
I recently bought a drawing board, its a lot easier to draw stuff now. Still doesn't make me much better, but small improvements are still better than none.
Skinthight-study.jpg (158.27 KiB) Viewed 8265 times

stimz

Postby stimz » 24 Jan 2014, 03:45

Love every single one of em, Fantastic work, love the scy-fy-ness

synasenn

Postby synasenn » 24 Jan 2014, 09:44

very nice!

tylermon

Postby tylermon » 25 Jan 2014, 03:08

Love your pictures! Hope to see more from you. Really loving those last two pictures.

Friendly suggestion.
I strongly suggest deleting EXIF data of pictures you upload. It will lower the actual size of the images and also prevent people from seeing potentially personal information such as the location of where the picture comes from among other things.

Seems your CS5 is putting the data on them. And luckily not your location otherwise I would of told you in a pm, but if you are interested to cut down on size and even potential future safety ...just look it up and delete it (unless of course it is intentional and then I recommend authoring the images)
Generally speaking cell phone uploads are the main thing that decide to tell the world your location.

corpus

Postby corpus » 28 Jan 2014, 02:50

tylermon wrote:Love your pictures! Hope to see more from you. Really loving those last two pictures.

Friendly suggestion.
I strongly suggest deleting EXIF data of pictures you upload. It will lower the actual size of the images and also prevent people from seeing potentially personal information such as the location of where the picture comes from among other things.

Seems your CS5 is putting the data on them. And luckily not your location otherwise I would of told you in a pm, but if you are interested to cut down on size and even potential future safety ...just look it up and delete it (unless of course it is intentional and then I recommend authoring the images)
Generally speaking cell phone uploads are the main thing that decide to tell the world your location.

Your comment is very much appreciated. I had no idea that there even was such a thing as EXIF-data. I'v just used Cs5 to change the size of the pictures. I will look into it and see if I can delete it.

Also I have been working on a new picture that I think is much better than my previous work (altough stil noob-level) that I will upload shortly.

Return to Gallery