The View

A place to show off your work & creation created with BlackInk!
haarfagr

The View

Postby haarfagr » 12 Sep 2013, 08:43

Hey guys!

My name is Hakon, and I am a musician from Norway. I came across this program on Steam, and I figured I should try it out.(Didnt know that it was a demo-version, so I bought it!) I am not on a level with most of you. I can see that many of you have years and years of practise and drawing! In fact, I haven't been active with my drawing and "painting" since I was a kid, and I have never used a computer program for it before.
To get to the point. This program has made me draw again. After many years, it has captured my interest.

I am now lending a tablet from a friend of mine, and I am starting to learn the program. This picture here is my first attemt at a real picture, and not just screwing around! I would like some feedback, what can I focus on to get better? Probably a lot. Anyone have any good drawing tutorials I can learn from out there?

The picture is too large so I took a print screen. How do I make the picture smaller in the program after I'm finished, is it possible at all?

I'm looking forward to learn this program, get to know the community, and of course see all your creations! (And feel like I will never get to your level, ever in my life..)

See you around!

Hakon/Haarfagr

themadhatter

Re: The View

Postby themadhatter » 12 Sep 2013, 08:51

Welcome! This picture makes me feel Norway. Good work and keep working, only way to get better!

Return to Gallery