Graphic tablets insight

A place to share general techniques & tricks with Black Ink
scrotieflapwack

Re: Graphic tablets insight

Postby scrotieflapwack » 23 Sep 2013, 17:19

bonnie wrote:It seems possible here, but I haven't tried...

Ahh great! I have been stuck at work today and I have done abit of digging around and it seems that the Bamboo Pen & Touch is the tablet for me. I will be ordering one by the end of this week!

I have read that the buttons on the tablet are fully customizable so I can imagine that I will be able to customize the buttons for the opacity and size and zoom when I get the tablet. The tablet has 4 buttons as well so there is pretty much a decent amount of choice for what features you can assign to these buttons. Very excited I think I'll get some really nice creations with this!

qerglepop

Postby qerglepop » 24 Sep 2013, 10:07

scrotieflapwack wrote:Ahh great! I have been stuck at work today and I have done abit of digging around and it seems that the Bamboo Pen & Touch is the tablet for me. I will be ordering one by the end of this week!

I've just ordered one as well. I had a cheapie no name tablet and the nib button broke, so I thought I may as well buy a Wacom. So now I'm waiting on an Intuos Pen & Touch - Medium.

I found out that they've rebranded some of their tablets. Intuos5 is now Intuos Pro and Bamboo pen tablets are now just called Intuos. Was very confusing when I was researching the tablets. :confused:

deandrascrews

Postby deandrascrews » 27 Nov 2014, 02:18

go to monoprices website and look them up if you're concerned with price, $25-100 USD should be what.. 13-60 Euros or British Pounds right?
i bought it last year, Maybe you can come here wholesale electronics

gicu

Postby gicu » 06 Feb 2016, 03:28

I use HUION H610 PRO - work perfect.
It's a cheap drawing tablet but I think it's definitely worth every pence I spend.

It helps me in a everyday work - as I am a web designer and sometimes I need to be very precise.

For my possibilities of course :)

hertoran

Postby hertoran » 11 Jul 2017, 07:30

Yes, HUION is very comfortable and useful
Hi

qiandu

Postby qiandu » 04 Sep 2020, 09:39

XP-Pen Deco Pro digital tablet is nice, light and works very well and best in Price. The pen feels very good on the surface of the tablet.

chengtian

Postby chengtian » 14 Dec 2020, 05:00

I'm an amateur/hobbyist, too. I have a XP-PEN digital art tablet ( New Deco 01 V2 ) and have been pretty happy with it. I use it with Black Ink, it works great.
XP-PEN Deco Series( A6or A4 size will do ) is good for starting but know that you should learn traditional drawing first before digital one.

Previous

Return to Tips & Tricks