A pocketful of scribblies

A place to show off your work & creation created with BlackInk!
mistamishmash

A pocketful of scribblies

Postby mistamishmash » 14 Feb 2016, 08:39

Hey peeps; I've been lurking on these forums for a while and noticed that not many people seem to be using this software the same way that I have. Just figured I'd chuck this out there.
Seriously, I love this program: I've been using it for the past year now and have become utterly addicted. The interface and those shortcuts makes drawing so chill, I can't get over it. xD I don't think I would have gotten back into digital art without this program, so hey. Thanks to the developers.

[Messy, I know, but they're part of a series of freebies I've been doing for people on Deviantart so there's not really enough time for polish. xD]

bonnie

Re: A pocketful of scribblies

Postby bonnie » 14 Feb 2016, 17:39

I love your drawing style! :love:
And my preference is for your second drawing ;)

Can I add it to the official Gallery? if yes can you give me a link to your blog/website/deviantart if any.

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 15 Feb 2016, 10:29

Wow I love them ! :happy:

mistamishmash

Postby mistamishmash » 21 Feb 2016, 07:53

Ah, thankyou both very much! :D Sorry for the late response: I only just came back to an area with internet access. xD
And sure thing, so long as you credit. My deviantart is here: http://mistamishmash.deviantart.com/
Everything from the past year minus perhaps one or two pieces have been done exclusively on Black Ink. ^^

Eheh, yeah: the second piece is one of my latest, and a bit of an experimentation. It's always encouraging when you discover some new methods that work out. ^^

Return to Gallery