Loosing preset colors

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
ronin

Loosing preset colors

Postby ronin » 18 Jan 2016, 07:45

There are ten slots to save color presets and I keep losing them and am unable to recover it once I do...

(The bottom left was the color I recently lost)
http://puu.sh/mzYyd/932ccbab85.jpg

the flat colors I can deal with but the gradiant colors are a bit harder to get back. all it takes is a tiny flick to pick it up and drag them... even if your cursor is still on that selection save slot, it will just disappear as soon as you let go with the stylus or mouse. I have lost a handful of colors so far and now my favorite one is gone :desperate: . So this was the trigger to mention this in the forums.
Thanks for for taking the time and looking at this.

u2bleank

Re: Loosing preset colors

Postby u2bleank » 18 Jan 2016, 09:38

Thanks for the report,
Can you please describe more precisely and step by step how this gradient disappear ( the best is to make a little video or animated Gif about this problem, here a little tool to do that. )

ronin

Postby ronin » 22 Jan 2016, 05:42

Sorry for late reply. I guess I should be more active in these forums too.

Forgot I am recording at 4 fps for my speed paints but you get the idea. Most of the time it is fine but sometimes I flick and poof, Preset color gone.

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 25 Jan 2016, 10:21

hum it's seems that you drag out your gradient in the video :??: ( a little read trash is then displayed near your gradient )
Are you sure you still have the same problem using only your mouse ?

ronin

Postby ronin » 27 Jan 2016, 00:35

I just noticed the trash icon and it does still happen with my mouse but not as often. I am dragging them in the video just alittle to show what happens, but when I do it by accident the same thing happens and I loose them.

Return to Suggestions