Scatter brush?

To talk about brush creation and controllers
r00x

Scatter brush?

Postby r00x » 06 Oct 2013, 01:57

Hi there! Exploring Black Ink - fascinating so far, but I'm already stuck on the brushes.

I'd like to create a "scatter" brush - such that I can use it to draw a cloud of fine particles of varying density. These particles would be placed at random positions on & around the crosshair as opposed to following the crosshair like normal brushes.

However I can't seem to figure out how to do this. I saw the options in the controller editor for scaling x & y but nothing for offsetting x and y relative to the cursor on the screen. Has anyone achieved something like this before? How did you do it? :) thanks for reading!

u2bleank

Re: Scatter brush?

Postby u2bleank » 06 Oct 2013, 13:56

r00x : this option will be available in a next update ( not the next one who will occur this monday but in 1 or 2 weeks ).

ben-o

Postby ben-o » 04 Nov 2013, 20:49

In the pipeline right now be sure to check the next releases!

arjumand

Postby arjumand » 31 Dec 2014, 07:53

aphtershox : the interface will be more intuitive but you should still always need some math skill to fully used it. It's quiet difficult to hide the logic and the math if you want to create a new Brush controller.
In fact it's like programming and we try to give you the simplest tool without scarifying the freedom of creation.
Our excellent online pmp boot camp training programs will lead you to success in the phr study guide We also offer latest Test king and Rasmussen College with 100% success guarantee. Our Sterling College is rare in IT world.

Return to Brush Making