How to save Colors?

A place to share general techniques & tricks with Black Ink
missred

How to save Colors?

Postby missred » 03 Oct 2013, 21:03

Hey Guys, I am new to the Forum and just wanted to say how much I love Black Ink...
I lost my Muse for paintings long time ago and this awesome software kinda dragged her back... screaming and struggling... but still. ;)
I watched a few Tutorials and found out how to save Brushes and still learning in Babysteps how to do stuff (still seems alot easier to me than PS with which i work for years now), but I actually cant figure out how I can save often used colors... I did chose a color I like and dragged it into one of the few Boxes which are next to the selecting area, but as soon as I close Black Ink the color disappears again...
I prolly just miss some Button or something to save it. ^^

bonnie

Re: How to save Colors?

Postby bonnie » 04 Oct 2013, 10:56

Did you do like that for your colors?

missred

Postby missred » 04 Oct 2013, 11:19

Yeah, thats exactly what I did and on the next start of Black Ink it was somehow gone... I thought I maybe have missed another Button I have to click to save it...
I will try again today, maybe just some hiccup problem on my end... It was pretty late when I did use it the first time. ^^ :learn:

missred

Postby missred » 04 Oct 2013, 11:24

:oops:

Doh, ok... Lesson to myself, dont try out stuff when you are half asleep... I just started Black Ink up and my test color was now saved there... lol...
Sorry, for the trouble Guys and thanks so much for the help... :thanx:
Keep up the good work, I really love Black Ink! Very promising Software. :love:

Return to Tips & Tricks