There is no problem with brush size, you can raise the value easily Hold S
- Change the size of your brush moving the mouse or stylus
You can toggle Y
if you want too - Constant screen brush size (Brush size depends on view zoom level, it’s constant with it)
And you can change the value like this example:
I hope this helps!
And if you want to learn Black Ink:
You have the shortcut list
VIDEO TUTORIALSVideo Tutorial 1 | First Steps WalkthroughVideo Tutorial 2 | Getting started controllersVideo Tutorial 3 | Controller Scattering
TUTORIALSGeneral tutorialsBrush Making
UPDATES (learning with new features)Update 0.249
- Straightline, Crop, ...Update 0.225
- Secondary Viewport, Viewport mirroring, ...Update 0.205
- Stroke smoothing, Customizable layout, ...Update 0.173
- Selection tools, lassos, ...