To the green fields beyond. Or how good Black ink is for me.

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
tafi125

To the green fields beyond. Or how good Black ink is for me.

Postby tafi125 » 27 May 2014, 17:12

I have never posted to a graphics program forum with any sort of criticism, good or bad. I am a very amateur digital painting person and bought black ink on a whim. I only really paint boats and landscapes and somehow I wasn't sure Black ink would do the trick.
I have never had so many aggravations trying out a program, everything I tried resulted in a crash, I know it's a beta but somehow it was gross. However I persevered, discovered the stylus control, this solved one problem, then went to my graphics card and had a peek, it actually listed Black ink on there(all this is probably elementary to some users but not to me, I hadn't done this before!). Hey, things got a lot better!
No crashes, but when I tapped on the help file it opened another program...got this sorted.
So after a few hassles, mainly my fault, the program works really well.
As to why I tried it, it is wonderful, I at present am only using brushes 1 and 2 and they are the most natural means of painting what I want to do. They surpass anything I have tried so far, the flow and natural movement of the brush just do the job...and of course I have all the other brushes and best of , the Controller, to still have fun with.
GREAT PROGRAM!!!

u2bleank

Re: To the green fields beyond. Or how good Black ink is for

Postby u2bleank » 29 May 2014, 09:56

thank you for the warm testimony >:)

Return to Suggestions