A few suggestions

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
snowylantern

A few suggestions

Postby snowylantern » 24 Dec 2013, 20:20

A way to edit keyboard shortcuts? I'm not really sure if there's a way to do this already, but I can't seem to find it. It'd be extremely beneficial if non-existent, though.
    The program lags a little on strokes? It makes it pretty difficult to draw when the program is lagging behind the stroke of my tablet.
    Simpler colour picker. I find difficulty choosing brownish type colours.

That's all I have for right now. I don't know if they've already been suggested, but I wanted to put those in just in case! The program is super interesting right now and I could really see myself creating art in it in the future. :bye:

u2bleank

Re: A few suggestions

Postby u2bleank » 30 Dec 2013, 13:27

A way to edit keyboard shortcuts? I'm not really sure if there's a way to do this already, but I can't seem to find it. It'd be extremely beneficial if non-existent, though.

Ok +1 for this request ( anyway here a list of future features ).

The program lags a little on strokes? It makes it pretty difficult to draw when the program is lagging behind the stroke of my tablet.

It depends of your hardware ( GPU mainly ) and the kind of brushes you used.

Simpler colour picker. I find difficulty choosing brownish type colours.

hum ok the color +1 for the request.

That's all I have for right now. I don't know if they've already been suggested, but I wanted to put those in just in case! The program is super interesting right now and I could really see myself creating art in it in the future.

You did right. We always keep track of suggestions and we have an internal database of features requested by users. So the more you suggest and the more it will be implemented quickly.
:smile:

Return to Suggestions