Deddokatana's Suggestion List

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
deddokatana

Deddokatana's Suggestion List

Postby deddokatana » 10 Dec 2013, 13:53

1)Emulate Pressure with the mousewheel whilst drawing

2) the ability to hook up to game controllers and midi controllers in order to dynamically adjust variables and generate numbers using controller position, velocity, and possibly coordinates (touchpads and so on). this means that one guy could be drawing whilst another is randomly messing with the controller.

3) Music can generate values for for your brushes as well!!!! values such as amplitude and levels from spectrum analysis can have awesome results!

4)Low Ranking suggestion... wii controller support!!!! it would feel like squirting paint at a screen!.

5)paint that melts and drips... liquid physics? possibly not the style or purpose of this program.

6) Dynamically coloured brush that works! adjusts RGB Trans and Gradient based on dynamic values.

7)Box/ Polygon select.

I i see more work done, (judging from the demo) ill buy it for myself. im gonna buy a copy for my brother! ... \o/

u2bleank

Re: Deddokatana's Suggestion List

Postby u2bleank » 11 Dec 2013, 09:56

1)Emulate Pressure with the mousewheel whilst drawing

I doubt it will be convenient..

2) the ability to hook up to game controllers and midi controllers in order to dynamically adjust variables and generate numbers using controller position, velocity, and possibly coordinates (touchpads and so on). this means that one guy could be drawing whilst another is randomly messing with the controller.

Ok +1 for this request

3) Music can generate values for for your brushes as well!!!! values such as amplitude and levels from spectrum analysis can have awesome results!

also +1

4)Low Ranking suggestion... wii controller support!!!! it would feel like squirting paint at a screen!.

Probably not in our priority ( like handling Leap motion control or other esotiric devices ). Perhaps the more simple solution is to have ( develop ) a Driver for such device which emulate the Mouse & Pressure.

5)paint that melts and drips... liquid physics? possibly not the style or purpose of this program.

this is something possible to do when the smudge/smear tool will be implemented. so +1 for that.

6) Dynamically coloured brush that works! adjusts RGB Trans and Gradient based on dynamic values.

ok +1

7)Box/ Polygon select.

+1 for that!

Return to Suggestions