Even more requests!

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
lejurai

Even more requests!

Postby lejurai » 27 Oct 2013, 11:36

Hi!

The more I play with BI the more I love it :love: Although there are some thingys that would help workflow huge.

First would be a possibility to choose how brush behaves with opacity. Current is that (as far as I know :P) strokes overlapping get darker (doubled) where they overlap. I wish that I could choose another type where overlapping strokes didn't go any darker unless I release the pressure or mouse button and start a new stroke. Okay hard for me to explain but I'll get screenshots if necessary :)

Second thing would be custom brushes like if I draw some shapes, I could save that pic of shapes as a new brush. Saves a lot of time when I can just pick a ready brush for alien shapes, grass, dragonskin etc etc.

Thank you :)

lejurai

Re: Even more requests!

Postby lejurai » 28 Oct 2013, 08:58

Had more questions but then I noticed that upcoming features thread and my questions were answered :D

Anyway I still have 2 things in my mind. Could this suggestions section be split even more sections? Like "suggestions for UI" "suggestions for brushes" or something like that. Would clarify a bit and would be easier to look if anyone have already asked same things.

Second one is that because A LOT of people have a touch screen phone now a days, could it be possible to link/use smartphone as a drawpad in black ink? I know that phone can be used to control daw via wifi or usb so why not drawing :D

Return to Suggestions