My feedback

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
koogle

My feedback

Postby koogle » 20 Dec 2012, 04:11

Awesome creative tool.

Really looking forward to the addition of layer support, and maybe some streamlined way to to export/layers to photoshop would be nice.

Main menu ...option to not have the toolbar menu slide out and fade in/out with its opacity. The rest of the sliding gui animations used elsewhere in the app, those are slick, just fades kinda annoy me for the toolbar menu, just want fast and snappy ideally, some way to tweak it more.

In the trial version you have an overlay where brush strokes going outside of the canvas appear behind. Its actually nice because you can still see where the border of your canvas actually is. In the current full version if you make stroke outside of this canvas area you have to pan canvas or zoom in/out to get a refresh where its crops that excess out. ...anyway should have an option to bring that back/maybe some color options or a grid line for the edges, and instead of transparent white can have transparent black.

Having said that, I do also like playing with brush strokes outside of the canvas area to test them out, and right now you can do a bunch of tests with brushes outside of this canvas area, and they won't disappear as long you don't pan or zoom :D ...so maybe some options on that so you can keep that stuff while your working on a canvas. Some brush stroke history panel where you can select a stroke and move it back onto the canvas, with some basic transform tools :D

Would be awesome if it were possible to edit brush stroke splines in like an edit mode.

Using undo/redo you have to force a screen refresh to get things updated like (pan canvas or zoom in/out ) seems to be more of a problem when you have a lot of brush strokes on the canvas already.

Of course the brush manager is another addition I look forward to, and how to make own brushes haven't done much with the controller editor yet though.

New Document
- quicker canvas presets like high desktop wallpaper / paper /card sizes
- option to set canvas background color ( I kinda like black and I keep starting out with white/transparent )

Top toolbar where the nav icons are... whats going on there, so much empty space.. just want to have more brushes there or more cool stuff to play with :)

Lastly.. Checkout takes you to a French language setting of Paypal doh.

bonnie

Re: My feedback

Postby bonnie » 20 Dec 2012, 10:51

Hi Koogle

Thank you for your support and this great feedback. We are going to solve the Paypal language issue.

I am noting all your suggestions !

The main menu was one of our oldest development, we will reshape its animation for more comfort.

I understand what you say about the area outside the canvas. It is not possible but we will think about a panel with this kind of possibility.
The default background color will be an option in preferences.

Undo/redo will be refreshed more correctly when we will have layers.

There is a lot of empty space in the toolbar for a good reason it will be filled with symmetry tools, image management, selection tools, … Perhaps we will free more space for your brushes too ;)

Thanks again and I invite you to share your creations with us! See you soon.

koogle

Postby koogle » 01 Jan 2013, 04:29

Can also get a transparent background, so instead of white can set a transparent background.. I'd like to be able to export to a transparent .png file.

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 02 Jan 2013, 09:18

koogle : ok it will be there with layers

kanita

Postby kanita » 24 Dec 2014, 12:35

Cool stuff.. Thanks for the post.
We are the pioneers in providing SY0-401 exam and Test-king.com exams with northwood exam pass www.goucher.edu Download our latest passguide

Return to Suggestions