SAVES/CRASHES/TOOLS/LAYERS

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
armagoddon

SAVES/CRASHES/TOOLS/LAYERS

Postby armagoddon » 14 Sep 2013, 09:05

saves

every time i play with the program it crashes every time weather 5 min or 30 min. If you save your file. Windows cannot open it... I want to show others my pic. why cant I?

You have to save often cause of the crashes. But if you save before a crash, it saves the crash! so you cant save. Not cool, I lost three prodjects , i almost ready to say I want my money back.

Tools,

when working on your prodject, there is no tool to move your art around if its off balance on the page. Do you have to start all over or is there a scissors tool or something?

Layers

when ever you save your prodject then you go back in, any layers you have mesh together! WHAT THE HELLBUG! you have to restart your pic every time if your doing multilayers. Or is there a way from stopping your layers from fusing?

Please let me know, this program seems to be more hassel then its worth, unless these options are being fixed, and if they are, how do you grab the new updates, or are they automatic?

thanks. :desperate:

armagoddon

Re: SAVES/CRASHES/TOOLS/LAYERS

Postby armagoddon » 14 Sep 2013, 09:23

Also one last thing. I still have the file that I had made, took me 10 hours to do. Every time I load it up it errors and wont open my saved prodject. Is there a way you can help me retreve it? I would love that, that way I would not have to go through all that pain making another one of my prodjects. Thanks. :up:

u2bleank

Re: SAVES/CRASHES/TOOLS/LAYERS

Postby u2bleank » 16 Sep 2013, 09:22

sorry for the inconvenience.
For the file can you upload it to somehting like dropbox / google drive and send us the link to ErrorReport@bleank.com
We will see if we can recover it.

Return to Suggestions