Saving a image with image-based colour background

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
subza

Saving a image with image-based colour background

Postby subza » 13 Sep 2013, 22:16

Feel free to remove this thread if its already there and I'm just unable to find it.

I'm yet to buy this software yet, hopefully I will someday as it seems extremely good, but at the moment its not in my budget, anyway while experimenting with the 2 hour trial and mainly towards the image-based colour I was able to end up with this http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7072/5q37.png but my only problem was I could not find a way to save the image with the image-based colour background still in place as I think it just makes my image look better, but yeah if there is a way I would love to know and if there Isn't I'd love to see it implemented.

bonnie

Re: Saving a image with image-based colour background

Postby bonnie » 26 Sep 2013, 15:27

It's not possible to save an image-based color.
Technicaly it isn't a layer, and it is used only to pick colors when you draw.

Later when It will be possible to "import image as layer" you'll be able to save your drawing with it.

P.S. : your drawing looked great ;)

dirtyklingon

Re: Saving a image with image-based colour background

Postby dirtyklingon » 24 Oct 2013, 00:57

you can kinda do this by making sure the image in a png then opening it in black ink. then you can create a layer over it and then use image based colour for your brushes with the same image and then go to work.

ofc making sure to set transparency to see original image through the brush work to taste.

Return to Suggestions