Cursor more visible?

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
philipp

Cursor more visible?

Postby philipp » 09 Sep 2013, 11:35

The gray circle surrounding the cursor position is hard to see on my screen for comfortable fast movements (I can see it, of course, just not as clear as would be needed for extra fast working).

Any way to increase visibility for it?

ralian

Pointer barely visible.

Postby ralian » 10 Sep 2013, 05:30

Is there a way to make the cursor more visible. At the moment I am having a really hard time seeing where my cursor is next to the white background. Making it more bold and giving it a center dot would be really helpful.

lmnd

Re: Cursor more visible?

Postby lmnd » 10 Sep 2013, 10:41

I have a problem viewing the cursor, too.

Maybe it could have a bigger circle around it and invert the underlying colors so it catches the eye more easily.

u2bleank

Re: Pointer barely visible.

Postby u2bleank » 10 Sep 2013, 13:20

ralian : it's a well know problem and we will make it more visible first then in the future preference window it will be possible to change his aspect.

ralian

Re: Cursor more visible?

Postby ralian » 10 Sep 2013, 19:23

Great to hear. :)

owattsuca

Invisible Cursor

Postby owattsuca » 11 Sep 2013, 23:54

I just purchased this software since steam suggested it to me, i like the concept, and i am an artist. And so far i like it a lot, except for the fact that the cursor is invisible when i'm hovered over the canvas, and so i end up having to draw a line or dot just to figure out where i am on the screen, which isn't exactly practical.
I have looked but considering there isn't an options menu to be found (at least not one that i can see) i can't seem to find a way to make it visible, is this a problem with my copy or with the base software? And if it is the software, is it possible for you to patch it quickly just so you can either see the cursor by default, or that there is an option to make it visible.
I really want to get working with this software and see what i can produce, and hopefully show it off to the people at my university so that you get more business, but i can't all the while it is like this.

I hate to complain in my first post but i thought i would provide this little criticism so as to help you improve what is, a FANTASTIC concept.
One that i was more than happy to financially invest in. :)

-Oli

naraethlas

Re: Invisible Cursor

Postby naraethlas » 14 Sep 2013, 05:26

owattsuca wrote:[...] the cursor is invisible when i'm hovered over the canvas, and so i end up having to draw a line or dot just to figure out where i am on the screen [...]

An easier way to locate the cursor would be to simply press alt, which would bring the eyedropper tool. This should make it a bit more practical until the issue is resolved.
_

Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

Return to Suggestions