Features suggestions...

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
distrash

Features suggestions...

Postby distrash » 23 Aug 2012, 23:02

Hi,

I don't know if you planned to do lifetime license, but it's my first suggestion.

My second, a forum section in French, because, i can see you're based in France. (i'm French)

So if you can it will be better for french users i think,.

Thanks a lot !!
Best Regards.
;) ;) ;)

distrash

Re: 2 suggestions...

Postby distrash » 23 Aug 2012, 23:06

Oh, in fact, i have a third suggestion, Could you develop a x64 version please, to be able to use more than 4 Go of DDR Memory.

And to be faster.

Thanks again.

Best Regards. ;) ;) ;) ^^

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 24 Aug 2012, 08:37

1) The licence granted when buying BlackInk is a lifetime licence on a computer ( in reality for the first buying licence you'll get 2 for the price of 1 ).
You'll get also all future improvements without new billing.

2) For a French version of this forum, we are agree with you, but depending of the number of french users.

3) A 64bits version isn't planned at the moment.

And to be faster.

what do you mean ?

Best regards

distrash

Postby distrash » 24 Aug 2012, 16:38

I just would to say that with a x64 bits version it's faster to use with lots of DDR ram memory, 32 bits OS are limited to 3 or 4 Go of DDR ram in use, i think.

Thanks a lot !

Best Regards.
;) ;) ;)

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 24 Aug 2012, 16:47

I just would to say that with a x64 bits version it's faster to use with lots of DDR ram memory, 32 bits OS are limited to 3 or 4 Go of DDR ram in use, i think.

A 64bit version will be usefull to have plenty of layers and really big image resolution ( more than 10Kx10K image ) but it's not meant better performance ( due to some overhead in size ).

distrash

Postby distrash » 24 Aug 2012, 17:35

Ah oki ;) Thanks for the explain.

I think you have planned to do more and more tutorials (video and html) ?

Thanks a lot !!

Best Regards.

laine-paul

Postby laine-paul » 24 Aug 2012, 22:04

Hi. I'm really wanting this product! Just using the demo I have to say I love the tactile feeling to the drawing. I know it's early and beta so it will take time to get some features I really want.

Are selection tools going to be added eventually? I use them a lot to move drawings around and resize them. Or just select an arm and make it bigger or smaller. Very handy. I assume so but it wasn't listed in the features to add section.

I am going to go for the pre-order very soon. Seeing a update right after putting it up really helped me out with the decision. Keep updating and more people will spring for the beta offer.

On x64...all of my computers here run x64 (5). Just giving you some feedback. At the same time I'm running Black Ink on a 64 bit system and it is very fast. It is a real shame to not use all the extra ram you have in your system. But I do run a lot of 32bit illustration programs with no complaints.

Thanks,
Paul

distrash

Postby distrash » 25 Aug 2012, 18:11

I add as suggestions :

- Possibility to choose presets sizes, (A4 A3 etc...) plus that actual custom size. ;)

Thanks a lot !!

Best Regards. ;) ;) ;)

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 27 Aug 2012, 09:31

laine-paul :
Are selection tools going to be added eventually? I use them a lot to move drawings around and resize them. Or just select an arm and make it bigger or smaller. Very handy. I assume so but it wasn't listed in the features to add section.

The selection tool is not in our priority tasks but you're not the only one who want it, so maybe it will be added sooner.
Thanks for your support.

distrash :
- Possibility to choose presets sizes, (A4 A3 etc...) plus that actual custom size. ;)

Your request has been noted.

Best Regards

distrash

Postby distrash » 27 Aug 2012, 18:49

Hi,

I add more suggestions :

- Ratios Views for the canvas : 1:3 1:2 1:1 2 3 etc....

- Source file for blackink (like photoshop = .psd)

- Autosave and incremental saves, and settings for them.

- auto Backups folder to launch any project that crashed in using it.

Thanks a lot !

Best Regards.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Next

Return to Suggestions