Features suggestions...

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
mttorley

Re: Features suggestions...

Postby mttorley » 28 Sep 2013, 04:16

My suggestions after 2 weeks of use:

Save as LAYERED TIFF

Have Brush Parameters FOLLOW other brush parameters- i.e. input to size is copied and used as input to OPACITY

New Stroke Parameter : DISTANCE FROM START

Scatter, but also OFFSET too - I wanted to make a FERN brush... where shapes scattered away from my pen, not just rotated around the center of it.
I have been using Photoshop for 10 years creating digitally printed wallcovering.
I have an electrical engineering degree with a minor in math.
I am a freelance designer, writer, and developer. matt @ remarkable team dot com

fred

Postby fred » 28 Sep 2013, 17:40

Don't know if already said, caus 8page of replies, but
  • Merging layer (Number of layer is limited ?=
  • Selection tool
  • Fill with color area tool

bonnie

Postby bonnie » 30 Sep 2013, 14:16

All your suggestions are noted!
Maybe I am going to make a summary :geek:

mcpandaburger

Postby mcpandaburger » 09 Mar 2014, 03:48

Rotation support for the cintiq gestures would be good. I've seen a couple of posts about animation on here, and I'd like to second those.

Animators need the power of your brushes with a timeline for 2d animation.
PAP has stopped being developed now and that was some awesome software, pencil 2d is good but a bit buggy and doesn't get updated enough to be reliable. For drawing, the toon boom vector stuff isn't very nice I like my lines to be my own.

So I think there is a market waiting for some simple frame by frame (tradigital) animation software at this price range, you could rival TVpaint with the brush power you have, if you just had a simple scrubable timeline it'd go viral in the Animation world.

jamppamaattori

Postby jamppamaattori » 14 May 2015, 21:35

I would love to see a timer implemented so I could see how long I've put into a project

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 15 May 2015, 07:58

I would love to see a timer implemented so I could see how long I've put into a project

Good idea +1 for the request

gomi

Postby gomi » 15 May 2015, 23:16

I love the direction you are going with the selection tool, but I'd love to be able to make a selection based on color. :up:

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 18 May 2015, 10:34

ok gomi +1 for the request

dennisusw

Postby dennisusw » 30 Jun 2015, 21:07

Hi guys,

i just wanted to say, that i`m really looking forward to see the implementation of the symmetry feature, where you can define a line in X or Y. And the stroke btw painting is mirrored to the other side. That would be awesome! Is there already a defined priority to this feature, which you can share?

:bye:

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 01 Jul 2015, 08:58

i just wanted to say, that i`m really looking forward to see the implementation of the symmetry feature, where you can define a line in X or Y. And the stroke btw painting is mirrored to the other side. That would be awesome! Is there already a defined priority to this feature, which you can share?

+1 For the request.
The symmetry tool is well ranked in our priority list and we have already conceived some features about this tool ;)

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions