brushes & mirror

Share your suggestions & ideas for BlackInk
stealthjackson

brushes & mirror

Postby stealthjackson » 21 Jan 2015, 10:38

hey bleank,
at first loved your software for being that fast but with the last update dx11 is totally fucked up, anyways that wasn't the thing i wanted to suggest. i have this software now for almost over one year and development seams to stuck so i stopped working with and when then only for doing sketch work.

1. randomized brush creator
my first intensions to buy this software was the brush generator but i must say for me as an artist its too complex, mean its fine that you acn to all this stuff, so why dont implement an artist friendly way to use the brush controller like a one button way where the controller decides random what to pu inside and show a little preview of that made brush.

2. mirror tool
would definetly wish that there would be an mirror tool for x & y axis to switch on

3. shapes shapes shapes
a tool to post shapes, that the artist can precreate and put in a special folder, randomly like its done with "pull shapes" in alchemy

kind regards,
sven schilling

u2bleank

Re: brushes & mirror

Postby u2bleank » 21 Jan 2015, 14:34

hi sven,

Thanks for the feedback

at first loved your software for being that fast but with the last update dx11 is totally fucked up..

What do you mean ? If you have access to the Steam Beta version can you please add a comment to the Black Ink Beta Current change log page ;)

1. randomized brush creator

ok +1 for the request

2. mirror tool

+1 ( for info it's the 6th requested feature in our list )

3. shapes shapes shapes

also +1 ( Yes we will definitely make something more interesting for shapes, and it's ranked 6th, tied with mirroring cloning tools.. >:) )

stealthjackson

Re: brushes & mirror

Postby stealthjackson » 22 Jan 2015, 00:06

thanks for the fast reply and thumbs up cant await to get some new features ... is their a date when the next official update comes ?

with the dx11 thing you are right im a betatester , sorry for posting this here shouldn't take this great product in the wrong light.

anyways have a creative day...

kind regards
sven schilling

Return to Suggestions