Default Brushes?

Discuss features and report problems with BlackInk
djcubical

Default Brushes?

Postby djcubical » 01 Oct 2014, 10:27

How do I revert back to Black Inc.'s original default brushes? At first, I thought changes to the brushes would always keep an original copy of that default parameter while having various offsets / versions of it. Unfortunately when I customize a brush it changes the default indefinitely and I cannot revert it back. This is incredibly frustrating. Moreover, you would hope that Bleank would provide an option to do so or AT LEAST a download option available for those who make mistakes when experimenting but they don't----which makes zero sense to me creatively because I feel like I am being penalized for experimenting, especially if mistakes are made. Moreover there should be MORE brushes available, not only the dozen you get or offered from the users themselves but from the company who wants us to be creative and to talk about their product ; whether it be free or additional content for purchase. The product is good but it can be superior if the support existed for its users.

u2bleank

Re: Default Brushes?

Postby u2bleank » 01 Oct 2014, 12:40

How do I revert back to Black Inc.'s original default brushes? At first, I thought changes to the brushes would always keep an original copy of that default parameter while having various offsets / versions of it. Unfortunately when I customize a brush it changes the default indefinitely and I cannot revert it back.

You can revert back the brush to the default state by :
- Opening the Brush Manager ( Main Menu > Window > Brush Manager )
- flying over the modified brush ( it should have a little orange dot on it )
- Clicking on the Revert icon

Anyway modified brush are only saved if you press the floppy icon on the right. And Defautl brush can't by overwrited.

Moreover there should be MORE brushes available, not only the dozen you get or offered from the users themselves but from the company who wants us to be creative and to talk about their product ; whether it be free or additional content for purchase.

Some are available here.
But we will probably add an online browser for brush or other content directly in Black Ink in the future for a better experience.

The product is good but it can be superior if the support existed for its users.

:redface:
Yes, we know that and will try to improve in this area in the future.

Return to Technical support