[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 37: Undefined offset: 2
Bleank • View topic - Black Ink 0.173.1777 bugs

Black Ink 0.173.1777 bugs

Discuss features and report problems with BlackInk
diondiondion

Black Ink 0.173.1777 bugs

Postby diondiondion » 01 Sep 2014, 23:34

Oh, weird, looks like the forum ate my reply with feedback. :(

So, here I go again, quickly:

1. Great update, keep up the great work :)

2. Found a bug:
stuck-color-swatch.gif
stuck-color-swatch.gif (196.47 KiB) Viewed 7856 times

Here you can see that the color swatch is "stuck" on screen after the sidebar panel has switched to the Selection tool properties.

3. When hovering the Selection and Transform tools, the popups can disappear under the cursor, and you can only get them back by moving the cursor out of the panel and back into it.
popups.gif
popups.gif (125.58 KiB) Viewed 7856 times

4. The option "Select this layer's alpha" is worded a bit confusing, I think. I expected it to select all the transparency of the layer, even though what it really does is a lot more useful. But maybe a change in wording would help here.

5. More Nitpicking: If the Selection or Transform properties are opened in the sidebar panel, clicking the "Show Brush manager" button does nothing "visible" - it just toggles the visibility of the Brush manager in the background, which is not really helpful. It would be nice if the button would first switch the view to the Brush panel, and only then act as a visibility toggle.

That's it! :)

EDIT: Actually one more feature request because the new >100% zoom made me notice this again: It would be great to be able to keep the brush size locked while zooming. So that when I zoom in close or zoom out far, the brush size always stays the same relative to the canvas size.

u2bleank

Re: Black Ink 0.173.1777 bugs

Postby u2bleank » 02 Sep 2014, 08:45

First diondiondion thanks :thanx: for this great bug report we will take note of it

Here anyway a question :
2. Found a bug:

I see the problem but is it something you can reproduce all the time ?
If yes can you please describe in more detail what you do ( Left Click, Shortctut pressed, etc.. ).

EDIT: Actually one more feature request because the new >100% zoom made me notice this again: It would be great to be able to keep the brush size locked while zooming. So that when I zoom in close or zoom out far, the brush size always stays the same relative to the canvas size.

+1 for the request

diondiondion

Re: Black Ink 0.173.1777 bugs

Postby diondiondion » 02 Sep 2014, 16:33

u2bleank wrote:
2. Found a bug:

I see the problem but is it something you can reproduce all the time ?
If yes can you please describe in more detail what you do ( Left Click, Shortctut pressed, etc.. ).

Unfortunately I couldn't reproduce it. Basically all I was doing was play with the new selection features. :D I'll try again tonight to see if I can make it happen again, will let you know if I find it.

Return to Technical support