Can't save anything

Discuss features and report problems with BlackInk
phantom

Can't save anything

Postby phantom » 12 Mar 2014, 01:42

So I've just run into a problem saving. I'm unable to save anything at all and haven't been able to for a few days. I've sent the email report for the first one. It doesn't seem to matter what content is in the image or what format I save it in. It leaves a file titled properly but with the extension ".bkd" and when I open it in the program it's blank and the name's reset.

Any ideas how to remedy this?

u2bleank

Re: Can't save anything

Postby u2bleank » 12 Mar 2014, 09:22

phantom : how do you open the file. Because the Dbl+Click on the file name in the windows explorer doens't work and Black Ink will open with a default empty document.
Is it the same behavior with the File > Open.. command ?

phantom

Postby phantom » 12 Mar 2014, 19:46

I'm currently at work but I'll try tonight when I get home.

I was able to open via double-clicking the file as of Sunday, if that's of any significance or interest.

Update: I was able to open through the program, however it seems to've erased more than half of the project I'd been working on, leaving the layers but wiping them blank...

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 18 Mar 2014, 09:36

phantom : Perhaps you've overwritten your files after a Dbl Click on you file in the explorer. Anyway sorry for your lost and we will fix this behavior in the next release ( Open a BKD from the explorer ).

Return to Technical support