Custom brush Saving Broken

Discuss features and report problems with BlackInk
gridlost

Custom brush Saving Broken

Postby gridlost » 22 Sep 2013, 04:04

I am unable to save a custom brush. Is this feature broken from the last patch? I am using the full retail version via Steam. It wont let me select the saving, or copy option. I try to rename the brush but nothing happens. :x
I have seen a few custom brushes and even downloaded a few, how are you guys able to save them?

I am using Windows 8 64 bit, 8 gigs of ram, Wacom intous 4 tablet, ATI 7600 series video card.

ben-o

Re: Custom brush Saving Broken

Postby ben-o » 22 Sep 2013, 15:13

Where do you select the save command from? If it's from the drop down menu in the brush preview, that's won't work. And this is our fault, sorry. You need to deploy the brush manager and use the save icon on the right side of a brush thumbnail.
Hope that helps.

gridlost

Re: Custom brush Saving Broken

Postby gridlost » 22 Sep 2013, 19:37

ben-o wrote:Where do you select the save command from? If it's from the drop down menu in the brush preview, that's won't work. And this is our fault, sorry. You need to deploy the brush manager and use the save icon on the right side of a brush thumbnail.
Hope that helps.

Ah! I did not see that! :thanx:

thank you Benoit !

I guess before you hit final release you will have those options functioning and a good tutorial to go with all this. I would love to see an in depth video tutorial on what all the different function nodes do in the brush editor. :desire:

Return to Technical support