Question on brushes

Discuss features and report problems with BlackInk
mustanglou

Question on brushes

Postby mustanglou » 02 Mar 2020, 22:45

I know the purpose of this software is to be unique and different then all others out there and to give users who understand how to create their own brushes with nodes the ability to do so. I'm doing online courses to learn to digitally paint and am using photoshop since that's what most courses seem to teach in. I like black ink because of how smooth it runs and the colors and quality seems far superior to anything in the market. I don't understand the nodes or how to create brushes at all in this software so I'm wondering if others have come from other software and successfully recreated their favorite brushes. Right now I'm looking for the equivalent of a Hard Round with opacity set to pressure, a soft round with opacity set to pressure and a couple of texture brushes that can be used to add some realism to mountains, wood, roads etc. I'm surprised with the flexibility in creating your own brush in this program their aren't more available in the forum exchange section. Can someone point me in the right direction for these brushes?

u2bleank

Re: Question on brushes

Postby u2bleank » 22 Mar 2020, 11:55

sorry for the late answer.

For now the best is to try to reproduce the samples of BSL here, you can also look at BSL reference.
We are aware that the answer is not entirely satisfactory and we will do a quick tutorial on BSL writing in the area of your interest as soon as possible :sad:

Return to Technical support