Programm lags

Discuss features and report problems with BlackInk
User avatar
nouname
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Aug 2017, 13:03

Programm lags

Postby nouname » 25 Aug 2017, 13:09

https://youtu.be/Dw6UEZgMQ_M Wath this
I bought the game on Steam and found that it almost does not work
Do I have to return the money? :reyes:

User avatar
u2bleank
 
Posts: 938
Joined: 11 Jun 2012, 10:41

Re: Programm lags

Postby u2bleank » 25 Aug 2017, 13:34

Hi,
can you give me more infos about you GPU ( you can use GPU-Z for that ).
Moreover do you have latest graphics driver ?
( as a workaround you can Drop the Brush Manager in one of the edge of the Main Window to avoid such flickering )

User avatar
nouname
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Aug 2017, 13:03

Re: Programm lags

Postby nouname » 25 Aug 2017, 14:07

u2bleank wrote:Hi,
can you give me more infos about you GPU ( you can use GPU-Z for that ).
Moreover do you have latest graphics driver ?
( as a workaround you can Drop the Brush Manager in one of the edge of the Main Window to avoid such flickering )

Nvidia 745M 2gb vram
Intel Core i3 2.4Ggz

All drivers are updated

User avatar
nouname
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Aug 2017, 13:03

Re: Programm lags

Postby nouname » 25 Aug 2017, 14:13

u2bleank wrote:Hi,
can you give me more infos about you GPU ( you can use GPU-Z for that ).
Moreover do you have latest graphics driver ?
( as a workaround you can Drop the Brush Manager in one of the edge of the Main Window to avoid such flickering )

http://dl3.joxi.net/drive/2017/08/25/00 ... 62c775.jpg
http://dl4.joxi.net/drive/2017/08/25/00 ... 3c8cfb.jpg

I returned the money.
I'll try to fix the errors in the trial version.
Last edited by nouname on 25 Aug 2017, 14:16, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
u2bleank
 
Posts: 938
Joined: 11 Jun 2012, 10:41

Re: Programm lags

Postby u2bleank » 25 Aug 2017, 14:16

Ok so you have 2 GPU
Make sure you have selected the 745M in the Main Menu > Preferences > GPU

User avatar
nouname
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Aug 2017, 13:03

Re: Programm lags

Postby nouname » 25 Aug 2017, 14:16

u2bleank wrote:Ok so you have 2 GPU
Make sure you have selected the 745M in the Main Menu > Preferences > GPU

Yes 745m always

User avatar
u2bleank
 
Posts: 938
Joined: 11 Jun 2012, 10:41

Re: Programm lags

Postby u2bleank » 25 Aug 2017, 14:23

:?
Then make sure you have enabled the VSync..
If it still doesn't work try to stop any program which do Video capture of the desktop ( like fraps or GeForce Experience ) and all other programs ( like chrome ).

User avatar
nouname
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Aug 2017, 13:03

Re: Programm lags

Postby nouname » 25 Aug 2017, 14:28

u2bleank wrote::?
Then make sure you have enabled the VSync..
If it still doesn't work try to stop any program which do Video capture of the desktop ( like fraps or GeForce Experience ) and all other programs ( like chrome ).


Vertical synchronization is disabled, I usually turn off chrome and other programs except Skype and Discord

Since I'm working on a laptop, I have to save resources. To work in Photoshop I have enough of them

User avatar
u2bleank
 
Posts: 938
Joined: 11 Jun 2012, 10:41

Re: Programm lags

Postby u2bleank » 25 Aug 2017, 14:31

Vertical synchronization is disabled

So what happen when you enable it ?

User avatar
nouname
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 25 Aug 2017, 13:03

Re: Programm lags

Postby nouname » 25 Aug 2017, 14:34

u2bleank wrote:
Vertical synchronization is disabled

So what happen when you enable it ?


I usually do not enable this feature
It causes problems with the image on the monitor

Next

Return to Technical support

cron