Weird graphical glitch shown as rectangles

Discuss features and report problems with BlackInk
tetriste

Weird graphical glitch shown as rectangles

Postby tetriste » 26 Feb 2016, 21:28

Hello,

I encountered this issue twice so far, I am unsure what causes it. What happens is that sometimes, the canvas shows rectangles of the drawing, and glitches with the zoom level. Pretty much everything is lost on the current work and the software needs to be restarted.

I am unsure exactly how this happens, but I can tell you that much : I am a streamer on twitch and I use a video capture software called OBS. Perhaps that messing around with video captures start a conflict with the software. The other possibility that I see is that, when I mess around with other softwares, and then I come back to Black Ink, it comes out like that.

Sorry for lacking precise repro steps, I will be a bit more careful next time and consider how exactly it can happen, with a screenshot as well. Unless you are already aware of such a bug?

u2bleank

Re: Weird graphical glitch shown as rectangles

Postby u2bleank » 29 Feb 2016, 09:30

what is you GPU config ? ( you can use GPU-Z for this info )

tetriste

Postby tetriste » 05 Mar 2016, 22:08

I have two pictures illustrating the issue ;)

It is not related to video captures, because the latest picture was taken with no software open aside from Black Ink. The issue seems to happen mostly when I lock my PC and after a while (hours), I come back and it is like that :

My current config is :

u2bleank

Postby u2bleank » 09 Mar 2016, 09:41

ok thanks for the report we will have a look on this problem

Return to Technical support