Any news on your plan for the future?

Announcements regarding release of BlackInk from Bleank
ale

Any news on your plan for the future?

Postby ale » 11 Jun 2014, 12:04

Hi,
It's a long time since my last post here. I just want to know what you are working on and what are your plan on the future of Black Ink since the last news are very old and the forum is kind of dead. I don't want to make pressure on you, I just want some feedback and information as if you are planning to release Black Ink anytime soon (there is still -55% on steam that has been told wold have been up for only a limited time) or if you are waiting something and if so what.

I think would help to have some kind of news on your progress or only to know if you are working on something else, as you keep interest on the program.

Thank you.

Bye!
:bye:

u2bleank

Re: Any news on your plan for the future?

Postby u2bleank » 13 Jun 2014, 13:26

ale : we will still working on the selection tool ( we have to implement the Lasso, Polygonal and brush painting for the selection ).
Next we will probably works on the multi-monitor / multi window panel support and new low level rendering layer ( OpengGL, DirectX11 ).

:biggrin: and don't worry we will not vanish as long as we don't reach Black Ink 1.0

ale

Re: Any news on your plan for the future?

Postby ale » 14 Jun 2014, 11:12

Thank you for the info, I posted 2 hours before your update :smile:

I was only worried cause this project has tons of potential and it would be bad if it will not became what it deserve to became. (I have no experience in software development but I saw too many good games fail)

But I see you are doing a good job so keep it up \o/

See you!
:bye:

Return to News & Announcements