list of changes :
- Main Menu > Edit > Disable Precise Stylus position. This option is useful If you still encounter stroke offsets after using Reset Stylus Calibration. This will read position from the mouse pointer and only take the pressure from the tablet’s pen.
- Crash when press on the num pad ‘9’ ( more infos )
- Precision issue when sketching. Now Black Ink is more accurate with the stroke input and should fidelity follow what you do with your tablet (if you have not Disabled Precise Stylus position see above). ( more infos )
- The way the Speed is computed from stroking has changed. It’s now more accurate and reflect better the dynamic. Warning if you have created some of which use speed, their look could have changed.
- The way are handled Mouse positions has been changed : a smoothing is applied which induce a little latency but a smoother stroke result and a better Pressure simulation.
- The old Menu in front of the current brush name has been removed. ( he will be replaced by a new one in a future version ).
- The skin of the Black Ink installer has been updated. The packages doesn’t include anymore DirectX & Visual Studio redist and rely on network download if not present on the installed computer. The Installer EXE size has been reduced to 13Mb instead of 19Mb.
Precision issue when sketching
auto smoothing for mouse input