Changes in motion :
List of changes :
Use shaders on brushes
You can now select a Shader effect for a Brush
Brush Preview Panel
Brush Manager in an independent panel with search and filter options
Brush Float parameter has been redesigned
Brush Vector 2 parameter has been redesigned
Brush Color parameter has been redesigned :
- Solid color type now can be embedded in the Brush Parameter bar
- You can now choose between 2 types of color picking interface (normal or Wheel palette)
- Gradient editor has been redesigned
- New Autopicking color type is introduced. In this mode the color above the cursor when starting a Stroke is automatically returned ( like a EyeDropper )
- New Raw color type was introduced. Here a color created entirely with the controller editor is returned.
Brush texture parameter
Brush gradient parameter
Some default controllers have been added
some default Brushes have been added
- Pink flashes on the User Interface on Intel GPU ( see issue, issue, issue )
- Image saving issue on AMD GPU ( see issue, issue )
- Flickering in the Brush Preview windows when moving Brush Parameters
- crash when using the transform tool on tiny canvas resolution ( see issue )
- crash when tried to crop with an active selection
- Popup on child window transparency issue ( see issue, issue )
- if a crash occurrs, the file is recovered with its orignal filename and directory ( see issue )
- Incorrect Hue color in color picker ( see issue and issue )
- Fill bug from the layer menu ( see issue )
- Invalid Azimuth interpolation along a stroke
- If an invalid stylus calibration is detected the error message will only be displayed one time per application launch.
- The size of the drawing cursor is now clamped and can’t exceed 96 pixels
- The fade in/out of the cursor when drawing has been changed.
- The trial time for the demo version is now 4 Hours.