list of changes :
- New rendering engine
- 64bits color support for better blending
- Improved undo/redo latency
- Better rendering performance (most visible on the volute brush)
- It’s now possible to force BlackInk to start with DX9 renderer under Windows Vista/7/8 ( request from this thread )
- Main Menu > Edit > Reset stylus calibration - If you encounter an offset between the mouse pointer & your stroke, use this function to reset the auto calibration.
- The “Ctrl-1” shortcut will now zoom at 100% at the cursor location (Instead of view center)
- PNG file are now saved in 16bits per channel.
- A wait dialog is now displayed when opening large files.
- When editing a color the color picker automatically activates.
Note : Due to the intensive use of the GPU’s VRAM and the amount needed to handle 64bits colors we recommend to have at least 512Mo of GPU dedicated memory