Future videos

General Black Ink's tutorials
lilninju

Future videos

Postby lilninju » 13 Sep 2013, 01:49

Hey guys its in my interest, and what seems to be some other members interest as well, that I make some tutorials. So I plan on doing so. I am curious though, how would you want them? Long, sort, sped up, normal speed, with or without commentary? Any specifics requested to be covered?
The whole is greater than the sum of the parts

acsilva

Re: Future videos

Postby acsilva » 13 Sep 2013, 03:19

I think various things would work. For instance, you could pain a picture while filming, speed it up, and add commentary explaining what you're doing...or you could do something like simply go step by step WHILE painting. It's up to you, and really at this moment considering there are few tutorials anything would be welcome. ;)

lilninju

Postby lilninju » 18 Sep 2013, 17:54

acsilva wrote:I think various things would work. For instance, you could pain a picture while filming, speed it up, and add commentary explaining what you're doing...or you could do something like simply go step by step WHILE painting. It's up to you, and really at this moment considering there are few tutorials anything would be welcome. ;)

Yeah I have been working on it but I ran out of disk space filming myself xD
The whole is greater than the sum of the parts

crackerspaint

Postby crackerspaint » 16 Dec 2013, 04:36

You should do your tutorials how Bob Ross does tutorials....

i'd like to see videos explaining technique of certain brushes, showing how to blend,blur, and shade colors to make cool backgrounds.

also a videos for, top 5 brushes and why..how to use layers, and tips and tricks for designing new brushes...

johni

Postby johni » 03 Jan 2015, 13:14

This is such a nice decent and awesome post thanks a lot for posting it.....!!!!
Johni

Return to Tutorials